Chevo provides services to help our clients Change and evolve their organization, portfolio, and programs. These services include strategic planning, requirements analysis, acquisition management, capital planning, project management, organization change, and implementation oversight. Chevo has four defined Service Areas: Strategic, Portfolio, Project, and Financial Management, providing industry experts, best practices, methodologies, processes, and templates to assist our clients.
Advising clients on strategic direction, studies, and analyses; collaborating with stakeholders to understand the big picture, and implementing recommendations through practical guidance, “quick wins,” and phased improvements.
• Agency and IT Strategic Planning
• Organizational Change Management
• Business Process Optimization
• Research and Analysis
• Feasibility and Delivery Studies
• Legislative Impact Assessments
• Strategy Implementation
Providing acquisition solutions from acquisition planning support, source selection support, and policy support to full acquisition lifecycle support and process improvement.
Assisting organizations at the CPIC process level while helping them mature within the ITIM framework; creating process guidelines, policies, and training integrated with strategic planning and program management practices.
• Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC)
• Portfolio Assessment & Prioritization
• ITIM Assessments & Maturation
• IT Governance
• Performance Integration
• Investment Review Boards
Providing services ranging from upfront planning to implementing corrective actions, with PMP-certified consultants translating best practices into concrete, practical actions.
• PMO Implementation & Operation
• Scope and Requirements Management
• Financial & Budget Management
• Schedule & Earned Value Management
• Business Cases/Exhibit 300s
• Cost-Benefit Analysis
• Acquisition Management
• Enterprise Architecture
• Risk Management
Supporting clients’ acquisition, financial management, grant administration, and internal control needs; providing subject matter experts to serve as advisors to clients in complying with policies mandated by various oversight agencies.
• Acquisition Support
• Planning and Programming
• Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
• FMS and Shared Service Planning
• Migration Assessments and Requirements Management Support
• Business Process
• IV&V Support
• Internal Controls and Compliance
• Financial Operations, Strategy, and Transformation